Friday 26 April 2013

27th April

Been a very busy week for me hence the reason I've not been on here for a few days, I can't see that changing to be honest so I will have to make do with getting on and looking at the racing when I do get a bit of free time!

I missed most of the Punchestown festival but I did take not of the price of Quvega (!) unbelieveable that she was allowed to go off as long as she did and had I noticed soon enough she would have been a max bet cest la vie.

Earlier in the week Ayesha was unlucky not to finish in the places and ran well above her odds, she actually drifted which enhanced the value for anyone who likes to trade like I do, from memory I think she reached a reasonably low price in relation to her BSP but never threatened to win but the price was low enough to be able to nick a few quid. Aqua Arden on the same day ran a shocker, I mentioned about him being bread for longer so in essence it was a bit of a long shot as I see something that clearly wasn't there. It could be that they are trying to sharpen him up a bit over short distances and then have another go at a trip that should suit.

Looking on to tomorrow then...

Xinbama too the eye in his last race at lingfield when only beaten by a head and a neck when given a lot to do, he is still fairly unexposed and could progress this year. He is on the same mark as his last win which was also on turf at Haydock on good to firm ground so the conditions look to suit. The only slight worry is the trip but he did enough last time in a race he could have won over the trip on a different surface and has placed over further so I think my worry is unjust. He gives me the impression that he is a spring/summer horse as all of his places and 3 wins have come at this time of year too.
There isn't a lot of juice in the price but I prefer him to current favourite Paramour who was 7lb better off lto with a claimer on board when he finished 4th.
Of the rest Cono Zur looks handicapped to win now and likes it here but didn't show enough last time to encourage me to bet that tomorrow is the day to be on. At the odds Xinbama it is...

17:55 Haydock
Xinbama 1pt Win 9/2

1 comment:

  1. Hi Matt

    I used to follow your blog and noticed you are not around these days.

    I now own a social racing community called Racing Groups Tipster Network and was wondering if you would have time to take a look at the website and see what you think.

    It would be fantastic if you had time to create a group or join in on the community forums as Cheltenham is just around the corner.

    The website is growing nicely and I am starting to get some great articles and tipsters posting on the network.

    If you do have time to have a look if it could be something you may enjoy please take a look the link is www.rgtipsternetwork.com it would be fantastic to have you as part of our community as either tipster or if your not doing that no more simply to get involved in the racing discussion on the various groups or community forums.

    Hope this mail gets to you and hopefully speak soon.

    Best Wishes

    Dean

    ReplyDelete