Friday 23 March 2012

Good evening folks :)

Before I start I must say a massive thank you for all the support I'm receiving, I didn't expect anywhere near as much traffic as I've received but there again it has all been provided from some of the best blogs out there which obviously must have a vast amount of followers themselves so maybe I shouldn't be too surprised ;)
In particular thanks to Rowan, Mark and Jason for the positive mentions of my blog. I hope I can do the rave reviews justice!

So todays bet, as all good EW bets do it finished 4th. Thank you Friday, had to have another dig didn't you!
I think I can feel slightly aggrieved by not receiving a return on my selection as it was only beaten a head into 4th, he had to switch right a little over a furlong out which undoubtedly cost him ground and momentum but he wouldn't have been good enough to get to the winner away I think. Frustrating to lose anyway as I wasn't far off.

I've got nothing to offer for tomorrows cards really but Tom Dascombe does really well at Lingfield and of all his runners tomorrow I like Junoob running in the winter derby best so I might back him to a small stake in the morning, anyways best of luck for tomorrow and enjoy the weekend whatever you're doing.

Matt

1 comment: